Monday, September 18, 2006

Electricity and Leading Lines by Sandra

Here are 2 of the challenges...I happened to take both of these photos on previous trips, hence the earliness =). Both were taken with my point and shoot powershot with no special settings - this was before I got the SLR.

Electricity - this shot was taken at night in May 2005. It's the lights of Potsdamer Platz in Berlin Germany reflecting off the glass building (I think it's the Daimler Chrysler building). It's one of the coolest plazas I've seen in Europe.

Leading Lines - I'm not sure if these lines are leading, but they were striking. This is the reading room at the British Museum in London. It was new at the time (2002). It was taken on Mike and my honeymoon.



1 comment:

Sharon said...

hey, we just went to the British Museum today and saw the exact same thing, took a similar picture too! It's quite impressive! I should have a pic posted soon... ta ta.